AIF helped write the book on Formex. Ask about our expertise.
Perfect for prototypes, short runs or large parts up to 58 X 118 inches. Our Atom FlashCut CNC knife cutting system fabricates parts without the expense of dies or tools. It offers fast changeovers for samples and pre-production runs, or small quantities.
Call today for a quote 630-495-0077
Formex GK, Statex & Formex
Formex , Formex GK and Statex materials are used in order to comply with UL, CSA, IEC, VDE, TUV, BSR or MITI standards when there is a need for electrical insulators and barriers. This unique product line has successfully replaced a variety of flame retardant sheet materials including polycarbonate, polyester, PVC and aramid papers.
- UL 94V-0 Flame Class Rating
- Non-hygroscopic (<0.06% moisture absorption)
- Excellent dielectric strength Superior scoring, folding & bending capabilities
- Competitive pricing
- 0.005 to 0.062 inch thick (0.127 to 1.57 mm)
- Superior dielectric strength
- Continuous use temperature to 115ºC
- Formex GK U.L. Yellow Card
- 0.010 to 0.031 inch thick (0.25 to 0.79 mm)
- Static dissipative ESD protection
- Continuous use temperature to 110ºC
- Statex U.L. Yellow Card
- Up to 0.125 inch thick (3.18 mm)
- Continuous use temperatures to 110ºC
- Formex U.L. Yellow Card